I’ve already highlighted the top articles and videos I put out at EricCressey.com in 2018, so now it’s time for the top guest posts of the year. Here goes…
1. The Issue With Most Powerlifting-Specific Programs – Former Cressey Sports Performance intern Jamie Smith shares some insights to help you plug up the holes in traditional powerlifting programs.
2. Going Out With a Bang: Creating and Implementing Workout Finishers – CSP-FL coach Jason Jabour delivered some great insights on how to cap off a great training session with an appropriate finisher.
3. 7 In-Season Training Strategies to Maintain Strength – CSP-MA Director of Performance John O’Neil covers some strategies for maintaining strength during the competitive season.
4. The Truth About Dodgeball and Tag – Lee Taft is a tremendous coach on the speed and agility front, and in today’s post, he touches on a controversial topic: the elimination of dodgeball and tag from youth physical developmental programs.
5. What Research Can Tell Us About “Super Champion” Athletes – Tennis training expert Matt Kuzdub delves into commonalities of success among the most high achieving athletes – and how they differentiate themselves from those who don’t quite “make it.”
I’ll be back soon with the top strength and conditioning features from 2018.
Sign-up Today for our FREE Newsletter and receive a four-part video series on how to deadlift!